In order to provide our customers with the satisfaction of knowing that their parts meet their specifications, Janos has invested heavily in state-of-the-art testing and metrology equipment. Two of our most advanced pieces are the Zygo GPI XP High Resolutions Interferometer and the Taylor Hobson Form Talysurf PGI. The Zygo XPHR adds precision phase modulation and a high-speed, high-resolution CCD camera to show fine measurement detail on a part. In just seconds, we are able to produce a variety of measurement results and vividly colored plots. This capability greatly increased our ability to provide high-accuracy quantitative measurements, eliminating the subjectivity of operator fringe interpretation.
The Taylor Hobson Form Talysurf PGI 1240 is the benchmark for the form measurement industry. Unprecedented 12.5mm gauge range with 0.8nm resolution provides simultaneous assessment of form, dimension and texture with a single traverse.
Key features include system noise reduced to less than 1nm (Rq); 0.1µm straightness over 200mm traverse; and X axis horizontal data spacing to 0.125µm. The PGI Aspherics system also includes an environmental cabinet to reduce the effects of airborne vibration. Calibration over a ball and full arcuate correction provide optimum measurement accuracy.
Additional Testing Equipment:
- Zygo Distance Measuring Interferometer
- Zygo New View Non-Contact Profilometer
- Zygo PTI Vertical Interferometer
- Form Talysurf Mark 1
- Precitech Form Measurement System
- Starett Sigma HB400 Comparator
- Trioptics Ultra Spherotronic Spherometer
- Video Surface Inspection Microscope
- Perkin Elmer 983 IR Spectrophotometer
- Hitachi U-3410 Spectrophotometer
- Perkin Elmer 1600 Series FTIR