Janos Technology, LLC offers the astronomer 0.75 – 5.5µm infrared wavelength optics backed by 43 years experience of design, manufacture, assembly, and testing. Some of our projects have included the imaging objectives for the European Southern Observatory ISAAC Very Large Telescope, the optical components for the Mars Orbiter, and the imaging objectives for the ESO Galileo Project.
Janos uses lens materials transmitting in the atmospheric bands I, H, K, L and M, out to submillimeter wavelengths.
We offer custom solutions to enhance your astronomical observations.
- 0.75 – 5.5µm infrared optics
- Lens design & optical engineering
- Beamsplitters & Compensators
- Thin-film & multi-layer optimized vacuum coating
- Testing: Interferometric, Spectrophotometric, MTF, OTF, PTF & Surface Roughness (Å rms)
- Lenses & Lens Assemblies
- Optical Filters